You are welcome here! Currently, we offer two services on Sunday morning, at 9 and 10 am. Due to COVID-19, there is no singing at these services but we do enjoy special music played by our church musicians! These services are 30 minutes long, and include prayers, scripture reading, a reflection, special music, and communion.
We are located at the corner of 10th and Poyntz (across from Manhattan High School East campus) in downtown Manhattan. There are two parking lots conveniently located next to the church on 10th Street.
A few more tidbits about our worship:
- Come as you are! Some people attend in a suit and tie and others in jeans. There is no "right way" to dress for church!
- At this time, we are not offering a nursery or in-person Sunday School for children. We hope to offer that option again soon!
- We celebrate communion at every service. Communion is open to all; there are no limits around Christ's table.
- We worship in a traditional style; this includes speaking prayers together, standing for the Gospel reading, and organ music. If you're not used to this style; don't worry! Our easy to follow bulletin will guide you through everything. View an example of a service or a bulletin.
- At this time, we are requiring face masks in worship. Extra face masks are available for free at the church.