You are welcome here! We worship every Sunday at 10 am, in person or via livestream at our YouTube channel. Services are approximately an hour long, and include prayers, congregational singing, scripture reading, a reflection, special music, and communion.
We are located at the corner of 10th and Poyntz (across from Manhattan High School East campus) in downtown Manhattan. There are two parking lots conveniently located next to the church on 10th Street.
A few more tidbits about our worship:
- Come as you are! Some people attend in a suit and tie and others in jeans. There is no "right way" to dress for church!
- We offer a nursery for children at the 10 am service. An usher can help direct you to the nursery.
- We celebrate communion at every service. Communion is open to all; there are no limits around Christ's table.
- We worship in a traditional style; this includes speaking prayers together, standing for the Gospel reading, and organ music. If you're not used to this style; don't worry! Our easy to follow bulletin will guide you through everything. View an example of a service or a bulletin.
- At this time, we are strongly recommending face masks in worship. Extra face masks are available for free at the church, as well as hand sanitizing stations.