First Lutheran Church has re-opened for worship in person as of Sunday, February 28, 2021. Please join us at 8:15 am and 10 am! We will continue to livestream worship at 10 am.
Here’s what you can expect in worship (updated 5/21/21):
- Pursuant to recent CDC guidance, masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated. Mindful of the fact that only recently have children and teens 12 years of age and older been recommended to get vaccinated, those vaccinated persons who wish to wear a mask as a sign of solidarity for those children and teens not yet fully vaccinated are welcome to do so. Ushers, greeters, and communion assistants will continue to wear masks at this time during the performance of their duties.
- Pews will be blocked off to allow for social distancing between family groups
- Singing will led by our cantor
- Communion has returned to the railing at the 10 am service, you may also take communion in to go cups, located on the side table on the left hand side of the Sanctuary.
- There will not be any RSVP system for in-person worship; come as you can, come as you are!
- We welcome volunteers! We need readers, communion servers, ushers, and greeters for both services, no experience necessary, contact Stephanie- email@example.com
Remember, we are continually re-evaluating
worship practices and needs and will adjust as necessary, your grace is
- The office is open 9 am to 3 pm M-TR and 9 am to noon F. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
- Community meals continue to be served on Thursdays and Fridays at 6 pm, to-go only.
- Ministries and committees of the church may meet online via videoconferencing, use our new hybrid option to meet both online and in person at the church at the same time, or meet entirely in person. Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks during meetings.